Italy is one of the oldest wine producing countries in the world with and we’ve decided to honour the worlds largest wine-producing country with this exemplary selection of Italian Sparkling Wines.
Contents of case:
- 1 x Le Contesse Prosecco DOC Extra Dry 75cl - Le Contesse Spumante Extra Dry is straw yellow in colour. The nose is aromatic with fruit and floral notes that are reminiscent of acacia flowers.
- 1 x Soligo Solicum Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Vino Biologico – A beautiful organic Prosecco Superiore with pear, apple and wildflower flavours. A very versatile wine, easy drinking, and will pair well with antipasti, cold meats and soft cheeses.
- 1 x Soligo Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut – A light, fruity and floral Prosecco with intense golden apple notes that needs no accompaniment, but would still pair well with white fish, especially your typical British fish and chip supper, and canapés.
- 1 x Prosecco Val d'Oca Rive di Colbertaldo DOCG Valdobbiadene – An award winning light, fruity, sparkling wine from one of the most prestigious regions of Italy. Orange blossom and golden apples on the nose with lemon citrus, golden apples and a mineral note on the palate. Will pair with virtually any lightly flavoured dish, and goes particularly well with fried meats and vegetables.
- 1 x Villa Domiziano Frizzante Rosato – A light, fruity, refreshing sparkling rosé wine with a very light mousse which just tickles the tongue. Delicate strawberry, cherry and floral notes - delicious! Easy drinking and pairs well with sweeter shellfish and lobster.
- 1 x Villa Domiziano Prosecco Extradry – A light, fruity, refreshing, sparkling wine with apple and citrus notes on the nose and the palate. Easy drinking and pairs well with hors d'oeuvres, soft cheeses, charcuterie and fried foods.