A lovely selection of all things summery. Something for everyone in this summer wine bundle. Lightly blushed South African Rosé, clean crisp Italian Pinot Grigio, white and pink Prosecco, a perfect, light Californian Pinot Noir and even an Australian sparkling Shiraz. A fine accompaniment to any barbecue.
Contents of case:
- • 1 x Delaire Graff Cabernet Franc Rosé - A rich and fruity dry rosé wine with strawberry, candied cherry and blackcurrant notes followed by a persistent creamy finish. Easy drinking, and pairs well with charcuterie, paté, white meats, soft cheeses and salads.
- 1 x Dowie Doole Moxie Sparkling Shiraz NV - A medium-sweet sparkling red wine with blackcurrant, bramble and spice notes. Easy drinking and will pair well with hors d'oeuvres made with foie gras or soft goats cheese.
- 1 x La Jara Veneto Pinot Grigio - Expect and intense perfume with delicate hints of peach and apricots. Followed by a soft, harmonic palate which feels fruity and fresh. The finish is long and persistent.
- 1 x McManis Family Estate - Californian Pinot Noir - Light purple amethyst in colour with a lustrous hue. Fresh strawberry, cherry pie filling and black cherry aromas, joined by hazelnut and vanilla bouquet. Bountiful sweet red fruit flavours are perceptible as the round silky wine passes through the mouth. Caramelized sugar and vanilla, lent to the wine from oak ageing, are perceptible in the finish. A lovely accompaniment to roast pork loin or stuffed mushrooms.
- 1 x Radise Prosecco – DOC Extra Dry - Through the Charmat method and the addition of the yeasts, we obtain the Prosecco Doc Extra Dry, a fresh wine where fruit notes stand out. It fits well with fish and cheese. Also good as aperitif.
- 1 x Radise Prosecco – DOC Millesimato Rosé Brut - Prosecco Rosé Millesimato Brut renews a tradition to create an intriguing combination between Glera grapes and Pinot Nero ones, giving life to very fine bubbles embracing fruity and floral scents. The Charmat method enhances the grapes of the same vintage and develops a well-balanced and delicate on the palate wine, extremely pleasant to drink thanks to its flavour and freshness. Excellent as an aperitif and with appetisers, raw fish and vegetable starters.